Church Right Now - 8.30.20
- Do you have a place in your life that you consider "Holy Ground"?
- What are some of the challenges for you in doing your faith right now?
- Brainstorm about the challenges/obstacles in question 2. Any ideas for how to overcome them?
- What comes to mind when you hear the phrase "Saved People Serve People"?
- Jim mentioned 4 action steps we can do from the story of the Good Samaritan:
- Look at people with compassion. Look for opportunities to help.
- Act... Don't just stand there. Do something.
- Do the Band Aid and the Hospital.
- Invest... Put your money where your mouth is.
6. Did anything jump out to you from the message that made you think, "Hey, I really need to do that."?
7. Ask if there are any prayer requests among your group and say a short prayer for each other.